Who else loves crispy chicken?! ♀️ Making “fried” chicken in an oven or air fryer is a great way to get the same crispy chicken without all of the saturated and trans fats that can be harmful to our health
These salt & vinegar chicken chunks are an easy football appetizer that will please everyone or a great way to change up your boring work lunch!
Servings: 6 (~5 oz per serving)
Calories per serving: 194
Protein per serving: 29g
Carbs per serving: 9g
Fat per serving: 3.6g
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into cubes)
Marinade (recipe in comments)
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup all purpose flour
¼ cup Panko
2 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning (divided)
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cup white vinegar
2 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon stevia
½ cup white vinegar
¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning
2 teaspoon stevia
1. Add cubed chicken breast and all marinade ingredients to large ziplock bag and shake well. Let marinate in fridge for 3-4 hours
2. Remove chicken from marinade and place on paper towel lined plate. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and discard bag with marinade. Add dried chicken into different large ziplock bag with 1.5 teaspoon baking powder and shake well to coat chicken
3. In a bowl, combine flour, 1 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning, panko, and salt. Drop each cube of chicken in flour mixture and coat well, then transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and bake chicken for 40 mins (flipping half way). While chicken is cooking, combine vinegars, stevia, and dry ranch in small bowl.
5. Remove chicken from oven and drizzle with vinegar mixture. Put oven on broil at 450, then place chicken back in for 10-15 mins until golden. Then allow to cool and enjoy!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get early recipes, exclusive content, and more!