I am SO excited to be able to collaborate with my friends at @trimetawellnesscenter to bring you 7 exciting recipes for their Chakra Series! Each week, we will focus on a different chakra to help with healing in all different aspects of life.
For the first week’s recipe, I made a Roasted Beet Hummus to snack on. Truth be told, I don’t like beets very much, but I’ve always LOVED beet hummus. Don’t be afraid to give this a try, even if beets aren’t your thing!
Roasted Beet Hummus
- 1 small roasted beet or sub 1 can sliced beets, drained
- 1 chickpeas drained
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 large cloves minced garlic
- 2 heaping tablespoon tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Combine beet, chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, and tahini into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Slowly, add olive oil to a food processor a little at a time, and continue to blend.
- Remove from the food processor, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy with your favorite root veggie, crackers, or other dipping vessel!