The good thing about a power bowl is, that you can make it whatever you want it to be! ♀️ Lean protein, complex carbs, and lots of veggies all in one bowl will keep you full, provide you with long lasting energy, and give you a boost of vitamins and minerals! Power bowls make for a great and easy meal prep! We’re taking ours to the beach tomorrow
Calories per serving: 421 cal
Protein per serving: 25 g
Carbs per serving: 43 g
6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
1 can garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
1 bell pepper
½ red onion
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ tablespoon Greek seasoning
⅛ cup hot sauce
2 tablespoon sriracha
1 large avocado
1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Juice of 1 lemon
3 cups quinoa kale mix
1 oz crumbled goat cheese
Juice from ¼ lemon
1. Marinate chicken by placing raw chicken, olive oil, Greek seasoning, hot sauce, and sriracha in a plastic bag, mix, and place in the fridge for 1 hour (but can be over night!)
2. Spray pan with olive oil, place in garbanzo beans in pan with chipotle chili powder, paprika, and garlic powder. Place pan over medium heat and and cook for ~8 mins. Set aside.
3. Slice onion and pepper, then add to pan sprayed with olive oil spray, and add minced garlic. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 mins. Set aside.
4. Spray pan with olive oil spray (I know - third time! I used the same pan for everything to minimize the mess!) and place chicken and contents of bag into pan and cook until chicken is done. Chop into cubes and set aside.
5. While chicken is cooking place quinoa and kale mix in microwave (mine was in a steamable bag) and come as directed. Add all ingredients to bowl, add sliced avocado, goat cheese, and juice from ¼ lemon and enjoy!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get early recipes, exclusive content, and more!
Leave a Reply