McDonald’s brought back their snack wraps (finally) but why wait in line at the drive thru when we can make this high protein version at home?!
I will be the first to admit I love fast food, but I’ve been pretty consistent with my exercise routine for the last few months so I’ve been trying to eat out a lot less. I was craving a snack wrap, so I threw this together super fast and tbh I think this was better than the ones at McDonald’s. Plus, this high protein snack wrap has plenty of protein and fiber to help build muscle and keep me full!
High Protein Ranch Snack Wrap
Nutrition per serving: 373 calories, 34g protein, 36g carbs (12g fiber!), 15g fat
- 1 Tyson air fried chicken breast
- 1 Xtreme Wellness wrap
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- ¼ cup reduced fat cheddar
- 2 tablespoon Boathouse Farms Ranch
- Air fry chicken on 325 for ~15 mins (flip half way through) or bake in the oven according to instructions on the package
- Assemble tortilla with chicken, romaine cheese, and ranch. Then wrap it up (leave a little space at the bottom to fold up) and enjoy!
Leave a Reply