The weather is getting colder ⛄️ which means it’s soup season! (I mean really, I love soup all year, now I just have a better excuse to post it on here). I’m literally addicted to Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup, but I can’t afford to get it every single day like I wish I could! Making it at home saves money, time, and gives me added nutrition - so it’s a win-win! This high-protein broccoli cheddar soup is SO perfect for your weekly meal prep.
Check out the recipe video on TikTok!
High Protein Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 4 tablespoon butter/margarine of choice
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup flour
- 4 cups chicken bone broth
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 cups broccoli
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups low fat cheddar
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 1 Pinch cayenne
- Finely chop onions and broccoli, mince garlic, and shred carrots.
- Melt butter in a large pot and add onions and garlic, cook until soft. Add flour and mix until well combined. Add bone broth and milk and bring to a simmer. Add broccoli and carrots, then cover and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add cheese and spices to pot, stir until cheese is melted, then serve and enjoy!