If you’re looking for a SUPER fast exciting dinner (or lunch) idea, then look no further! I had a pack of chicken breasts that were about to go bad, and decided to experiment This turned out so much better than I expected!! I think Austin will definitely be begging me to make it again soon This was perfect for a meal prep lunch since I had such a busy week at work.
Easy Chicken Pizza Bake
Nutrition per serving: 272 cal, Protein 31g, Carbs 16g, Fat 9.5g
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella
- ½ cup Italian panko
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 oz Turkey pepperoni about 17 slices
- Preheat oven to 400°. Then cut chicken into big cubes and place into glass baking dish. Top with jar of pasta sauce and spices, and bake for 15 mins. While baking, mix panko with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Remove the chicken from oven and top with cheese, panko mixture, and pepperonis, then bake for 5-10 more mins. Remove from and enjoy! that’s it!!
Leave a Reply