Reposting this chicken curry recipe from last year, because I made it again recently and I honestly forgot how PERFECT it is for meal prep Many of my patients are intimidated by starting meal prep, and I was too when I started!! I always like to say that meal prep is just cooking for a big family dinner, but packing it up in single serve portions! This recipe makes 8 servings so you can eat it all week long! It’s a great one-pot, super easy, protein and veggie filled meal
Coconut Chicken Curry
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can chick peas drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 lb butternut squash
- 1 yellow onion
- More vegetables of choice! This time I also threw in some frozen mixed vegetables
- 30 oz coconut milk
- ½ chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger I used ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Prepare vegetables by dicing onion, cubing butternut squash, and cutting broccoli off into florets. (Or just grab your frozen veggies!) Then cut chicken into cubes.
- Add all ingredients - excluding rice - into Instant pot, stir, and cook on high pressure for 15 mins. (Crockpot users cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours)
- When ready to eat, prepare jasmine rice, pour curry mixture over ½ cup rice and enjoy!
- Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get early recipes, exclusive content, and more!