I’ve been seeing the Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning everywhere online and decided to give it a try! I got mine from amazon and had it delivered in a day since there isn’t a Trader Joes near by This seasoning is literally GOOD ON EVERYTHING Austin said that putting it on the cheesy jalapeño chicken was the “best thing I’ve ever tasted in my life”
Cheesy Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 block reduced fat cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced jalapeños
- 1 slice bacon cooked and crumbled
- ⅔ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, jalapeños, and bacon and mix well. In a separate bowl, combine panko and Everything but the Bagel seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 450. Slice chicken breasts lengthwise to create thinner, wide slices. Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture on one side of each chicken breast and roll up.
- Spray the chicken roll-ups with olive oil spray all over, then roll in panko and seasoning mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake for ~20 mins until crispy (flip chicken ½ was through).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then enjoy!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get early recipes, exclusive content, and more!