Thanks again for voting in the poll for which recipe you all wanted to see first! (I will post the coconut chicken curry next time ) I hope you guys aren’t sick of buffalo recipes yet, because let’s be real, Austin and I love buffalo anything
The texture made these surprisingly a little less messy than regular tacos, because the ground turkey wasn’t falling out all over the place like it does with a normal taco We LOVED these and this recipe has already become a staple in our house! (Austin is a little obsessed)
Buffalo Turkey Tacos
- 1 white onion Diced
- 1 lb lean ground Turkey
- ¼ cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder & black pepper
- ¼ cup reduced fat cheddar
- ⅓ block light cream cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- Toppings of choice I used crumbled blue cheese, tomatoes, and romaine lettuce
- Spray pan with olive oil spray and add diced onion. Sauté over medium heat until onion starts to become transparent, then add ground turkey. Stir constantly until turkey is fully cooked (about 5-8 mins).
- Add spices, Buffalo sauce, cheddar, and cream cheese to the pan and stir until combined. Allow to cook for 2 more mins, then add to taco shells with toppings and enjoy! (pro tip: microwave corn tortillas in between damp paper towels to help prevent them from breaking)
- Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get early recipes, exclusive content, and more!