Buffalo chicken dip is always a Super Bowl favorite! This recipe is so quick and easy; you can put the whole thing together in about 15 mins. I made this into buffalo chicken dip bites using celery sticks to make for easy grabbing.
Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
Calories per serving: 132Protein per serving: 10 gCarbs per serving: 4 g
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 block cream cheese
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light mayo
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue cheese crumbles To taste
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- In a slow cooker on high (or in a pot over stove top on low heat) combine cooked chicken, cream cheese, mayo, Greek yogurt, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, and dry ranch and stir well. Cover with lid and let cook for ~10 mins until cheese are melted. Then enjoy!
Leave a Reply