✨ I’ve been seeing chaffle recipes all over the internet, so when I saw a mini waffle maker in Target for $10 I figured it was the perfect time to try them out! They’re a really cool twist on breakfast, but I feel like they would also make a great snack if you’re looking to spice things up You can make SO many different types & flavors, so I’m sure I’ll be experimenting and making more soon
❗️This recipe is a little on the high side in fat/sat fat - so to make this lower fat, substitute low-fat cheese for the cheeses and egg white in place of the whole egg if you’re watching your fat intake
Check out the recipe video on TikTok!
Bacon Jalapeno Chaffles
- ⅓ cup Colby jack cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning
- 2 slices turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeños
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your mini waffle maker. Meanwhile, mix Colby jack, egg, flour, ranch reasoning, bacon, and jalapeños in a bowl.
- Sprinkle ~¼ the Parmesan directly onto the bottom of the waffle maker and top with ½ your batter and spread around a little. Top with another ¼ of the Parmesan and close the lid. Cook for ~5 mins (until waffle maker done-light comes on) then repeat process with the other ½ batter and enjoy!