I’m back with another pizza recipe! I posted a picture of this on my personal Instagram (which explains the bad photo quality) and had a few people ask for the recipe so I figured I’d post it here.
When I say I eat this pizza at least once a week, I’m not exaggerating. It’s so fast, easy, and delicious!!
It’s a little low in calories to be a meal by itself, so I always pair it with some veggies and yogurt ranch to bump it up a bit!
5-Min Protein Pizza
- 1 Xtreme wellness tortilla
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 7 Turkey pepperoni slices
- Spread tomato sauce on tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
- Air fry on 350 for 2.5-3 mins (or bake in the oven at 375 for 10-ish mins) Then enjoy! That’s it!!