The past few weeks have been super busy for me, so when I threw this 15-minute dinner together I was pleasantly surprised with how great it turned out and I had to share with you guys I also threw some broccoli and potatoes on a separate pan in the oven and the whole dinner came together in about 20 mins! If you’re pressed for time and need a quick dinner, then look no further!
15-Minute Chicken Parm
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast ~3 large breasts
- 1 cup Panko
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup Italian cheese blend
- ½ cup marinara sauce I used tomato basil Prego
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and like a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice chicken breasts lengthwise and place on baking sheet.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter, then add Panko, olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and cheese and stir well. Then scoop mixture onto tops of chicken and pat down firmly.